Welcome, we’re glad to have you join us. Our church is a mid sized church family made up of people who regard this church as a second home. We encompass church goers who attend regularly to those who come occasionally…those who are fluent in religion to curious first time attendees. We’re introverts and extroverts, people with singing voices and those whose talents lie elsewhere. We look forward to meeting you.
- Dress is casual
- Before service, you will be greeted by our ushers who along with providing you a bulletin can answer questions for you. If needed, you can reach out to our church office for more specific concerns and a member of the Diaconate will be in contact with you.
- Service is about 1 to 1-1/4 hour long beginning at 10:00 am. Our service is Worship that blends music, liturgy, prayer, and scriptural based sermon in an embrace of community.
- We’re hoping that though the form of our service may be new to you, you experience God’s presence here. Participate at the pace you are comfortable with. It should go without saying but, be yourself.
- We close each worship service with a benediction circle. Creating a hand in hand circle around the perimeter of the sanctuary for a spoken and sung benediction.
- Afterwards, we offer coffee hour in fellowship hall.